In the event you are for regenerative medicine you are going to find the following piece of content very useful. Our team are Stem cell experts have collected this post below that we imagine you will find informative and of use while searching for stem cell ethical. Please search around the pages of our site for past reports and videos; as well keep an eye out for additional specifics about the topic from our day-to-day blog and article publishing.
The major role that JNK protein plays in tissue regeneration in adult organisms has been identified by researchers. The study used planarians -— a type of worm able to regenerate any part of its body -— to address the question. To date, it has been known that JNK was involved in the control of cell prolifera…JNK protein’s key role in tissue regeneration
We hope you appreciated this content we presented above and also you thought it was beneficial and useful; for anybody who is looking for more information? We have put together more useful and related links below. Of course, we are extremely pleased as soon as you could share this content together with your social networking friends and fans. Inform us if there’s anything distinctive you are looking for or any additional inquiries you would have.
Realted information regarding what do stem cells do
- what do stem cells do
- Delivering Capsules of Stem Cells Helps Repair Injured Bones …
- Stem cells: What they are and what they do – Mayo Clinic
- Myelination Master Switch in Brain Stem Cells Discovered – Genetic Engineering News
- Stem cells from embryos do better than bone marrow stem cells
- Scientist unlocks potential of stem cells for repairing neural damage to brain – News-Medical.net