Looking for what do stem cells do then you will find the following content useful. All of us are Regenerative Medicine experts have assembled this data below that we do hope you will find beneficial and of use when shopping for regenerative medicine companies. Be sure to look around the pages of our web-site for past articles or reviews and videos; as well keep an eye out for additional specifics about this topic from our daily blog and article posting.
A method of growing human cells from tissue removed from a patient’s gastrointestinal tract may eventually help scientists develop tailor-made therapies for inflammatory bowel disease and other GI conditions. Researchers have made cell lines from individual patients in as little as two weeks. They said the cell lines can help them understand the underlying problems in the GI tracts of individual patients and be used to test new treatments….Growing human GI cells may lead to personalized treatments
We trust you appreciated the material we presented above and you found it to be helpful and useful; for anybody who is trying to find further information? We have now assembled more useful and pertinent links below. As always, we’re very pleased as soon as you could share the material together with your social media friends and supporters. Contact us if there’s anything distinctive you re looking for or whatever further questions you would have.
Realted information regarding regenerative medicine news
- The Alliance for Regenerative Medicine Holds Fourth Annual Partnering Forum … – MarketWatch
- Regrowing faces: the next phase of regenerative medicine (Wired UK)
- Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (ISCBRM …
- An FDA perspective on preclinical development of cell-based regenerative … – Nature.com
- Mayo Clinic Florida gets regenerative medicine boost – Post-Bulletin
- Regenerative Medicine Companies