If you are searching for embyonic stem cell you are going to find the following post useful. Our team are Advanced stem cell treatment experts have put together this post below that we hope you will find insightful and of use while searching for regenerative medicine. Make sure you look around the pages of our web-site for past content articles and videos; as well as be on the lookout for additional specifics about this topic from our day-to-day blog and article publishing.
Embryonic stem cell (ESC) research has been hampered by the inability to transfer research and tools from mouse ESC studies to their human counterparts, in part because human ESCs are “primed” and slightly less plastic than the mouse cells. Now researchers have discovered how to manipulate and maintain human ESCs into a “naïve” or base pluripotent state similar to that of mouse ESCs without the use of any reprogramming factors….‘Naïve’ pluripotent human embryonic stem cells created.
We trust you really liked this short article we presented above and you found it helpful and useful; for everybody who is trying to find much more info? We’ve compiled more useful and relevant links below. As always, we are super thankful at any time you could share this short article using your social media friends and enthusiasts. Tell us if there’s anything very special you are looking for or whatever further questions you’ll have.
Realted information regarding regenerative medicine
- Philadelphia regenerative medicine company expands to Europe – Philadelphia Business Journal (blog)
- Stem Cells What – progenacell.com
- Tracey Koehlmoos: Regenerative medicine—where … – BMJ Blogs
- St. Louis combines Regenerative Medicine Solutions, Advanced Healthcare … – Tampa Bay Business Journal (blog)
- Research and Markets: United States Regenerative Medicine Market 2014-2018 … – Business Wire (press release)
- Center for Regenerative Medicine – Mayo Clinic Research