If you are searching for stem cell discovery then you’ll find the following information extremely helpful. We are Healthcare experts have assembled this information below that we hope you will find useful and of use while looking for stem cell ethical. Please search around our web-site for past blog posts and articles and videos; also be on the lookout for additional information about the topic from our each day blog and article publishing.
A member of the protein family known as SUMO — small ubiquitin-like modifier — is a key to why tumor cells multiply uncontrollably, especially in the case of glioblastoma, scientists have discovered. Glioblastoma is the most common and lethal brain cancer. Current standard treatments include surgical resection, adjuvant chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Despite the treatments, patients survive about a year and half. The cancer continues growing in part due to the presence of the cancer stem …Important piece in brain tumor puzzle found by scientists
We hope you really liked the page content we provided above and you found it helpful and useful; if you are searching for additional details? We have collected more useful and related links below. As always, we’re very pleased as soon as you could share the page content using your social media friends and fans. Contact us should there be anything very special you are looking for or any additional inquiries you might have.
Read more here embyonic stem cell
- Embryonic stem cells: where do they come from and what can they …
- – progenacell.com
- Amniotic Stem Cells v. Embryonic Stem Cells
- Embryonic stem cells offer new treatment for multiple sclerosis – Biology News Net (press release)
- Study on embryonic-like stem cells without embryos retracted – CBC.ca
- Embryonic Stem Cells Will Offer Treatment For Multiple Sclerosis: Study – Counsel & Heal